Recipe: How to Make Simple Bread
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp salt
1 & 1/2 cup warm water
As an option, you could add also 3 Tbs oil,
3 Tbs dried milk, and 1 Tbs sugar.
- Knead them for 8 min.
- Spray dough with oil and cover for 30 min. Divide dough into 60 gm pieces.
- With your hand, roll each one into a small ball.
- Cover for 15 min.
- Place a pan on a stovetop at medium heat.
- Wet a paper towel with a little oil to wipe pan surface before each one.
- On a floured surface or in between 2 wax papers, using a rolling pin, press on each ball to get a 5 inch circle.
- Place onto the pan for 2-3 mins on each side until done.
- Cover bread with a towel to keep soft.